Jennifer Lopez' will be the main show to welcome 2021! The multihyphenate star will headline at the New Year's Eve this year just before the iconic ball drops from the Times Square in New York. Want to know all the details? Scroll down!
The New Year's Eve television special show is broadcasted by ABC. It takes place in the Times Square in New York City, and it's one of the most expected displays in the whole year. People love going there on that night to celebrate and enjoy the great spectacles! All the shows are given for free. Fans start gathering around the Times Square very early that day (December 31st morning actually, around 9am) just to get the best possible spot to look and really appreciate everything.
Why will JLo headline the night?
- The singer has sold over 75 million records.
- JLo as an actress has gained a $3 billion box-office gross
- The 'Waiting for tonight' singer was named at the TIME 100 list in the Forbes' 'Most Powerful Celebrity'.
- People Magazine's recognized her as the first 'Most Beautiful Woman in the World'.
- Still need more reasons? A-Rod' fiancée has an MTV Video Vanguard Award and two Golden Globe nominations thanks to 'Selena' and 'Hustlers'.
We are used to her amazing shows! Even though we know her performance will be outstanding as always we are 100% sure the star will sing some of her greatest hits: 'Let's get loud' and 'Pa ti' will superely appear to begin the new year! Our source revelaed that fans should expect a similar performance to the one the superstar gave at the Super Bow LIV halftime presentation with Shakira. Do you remember it? If not, check here. Of course, when Jenny announced the news on her Instagram account she was super happy about the opportunity given.
Not everyone needs to work on December 31st. However, that's not her style. The 'Waiting for tonight' singer is doing it because she loves it obviously, and also, because she is truly devoted to her fans. Thank you JLo! Really! Thank you for being so generous and for never stop working! We are seriously waiting for that night!