Celebrities like Lady Gaga and Khloé Kardashian have rocked this look, can you? Watch the video to see what it's all about!
Having a platinum white hair color is not as easy as you may think. It requires patience. The sessions can last between 5 and 8 hours depending on your starting hair color.
1. Jamie Lee Curtis wears her natural whitish-gray hair which she usually pairs with white fashionable outfits. The actress from iconic horror film Halloween, said she wanted to stop using "burning chemicals on her head" and reportedly quit dyeing her hair in 2017.
2. Actress Diane Keaton impressed everybody in the 2014 Golden Globes when she rocked her natural look. The actress has been wearing her white hair ever since.
3. Actor and comedian Steve Martin has worn his staple white hair since forever. According to a 1977 Rolling Stone profile Martin went prematurely gray by the time he was 32.
4. Meryl Streep also let her natural gray hairs grow in and wears a fashionably white hairstyle just like the one in the film The Devil Wears Prada.
But younger stars also rock the look
5. Khloé Kardashian, who recently turned into a brunette has worn the white hair trend many times.
6. Lady Gaga also rocks the white hair trend, and she looks amazing!
This look isn't for everybody. It generally goes better with fair skin colors and hair that ranges from light brown to blonde.
So before going 'mother of dragons' consult a professional colorist to make sure you keep your hair healthy during the process.
If you are more into holographic hair coloring like Kelly Osbourne check out the following post.