After months of quarantine there's nothing better than to enjoy being out in the open. The pandemic isn't completely over so if preferably experts suggest we continue to practice social distancing. If we have a nice outdoor space at home it makes it a lot easier. So we've decided to give you ideas on how to upgrade your balcony!
These are some trending styles you can find on Instagram:
- Balcony bars. They are super cute and functional. They don't take up a lot of space and you can also use it as a work space. Yu can also make it yourself! Check out the video above.
- Swinging seat. It's stylish and comfortable. “Nothing brings us back to childhood quite like a swing,” says interior designer Harrison-McAllister.
- Vertical garden. Don't sacrifice precious balcony space, especially if you have a small one, just put up a vertical garden! They look beautiful and you can enjoy the greenery.
- Pallet sofa. It's easy and cheap. It gives a sense of modern style too.
- Using fabric as curtains. This gives you privacy while also providing a Bohemian style and shading you from the hot summer sun or the cool breeze of the night.