Mouthwash is great for getting rid of bad breath and eliminating plaque, but did you know there are other many uses for this product? You won't believe how useful the antiseptic product can be! From household cleaning to beauty uses, there's nothing this product can't tackle! Check out the video!
- It makes flowers last longer by killing bacteria that makes them decompose. Just mix 1 tablespoon of mouthwash with 4 pints (1.89 l) of water.
- To reduce feet odor. It can also help alleviate tired feet just soak them in a container with 1 cup (0.24 l) of mouthwash.
- Cleanse your skin. Mix the mouthwash with some water in the cap and dab cotton. It works as astringent.
- Eliminate bad smells from your clothes adding 1 cup (0.24 l) of mouthwash in the washer.
- Disinfect your toothbrush. Just dip in for 10 minutes and rinse.
For other great household uses go to our previous post on mouthwash.