Did you know that everyday things can affect the way you age? Little things like yawning or sleeping always on the same side all contribute to aging. As you age you start to worry about skincare routines and treatments and if you wish to avoid plastic surgeries check out the list of surprising habits that might be accelerating aging effects. We've decided to make a list of 5 habits that make you age faster. Check it out in the video.
If you're not sure how to take care of your skin you might want to check out our post on the most common skincare mistakes.
These are the habits that make you age faster:
- Being bored. How you feel eventually translates on how you look, so stay active to look good.
- Drinking from a straw. That's right the action of sipping makes your lips purse and in the long run forms wrinkles.
- Rubbing your eyes. The skin around your eyes is very sensitive and rubbing can cause sagginess.
- Exercising too much. As healthy as it is to engage in physical activity too much cardio can be counterproductive. Your body starts breaking collagen which is what keeps your skin nice and firm.
- Being too long in heated environments. It may be tempting to put up the heat when it's cold but it dries up the air and hence your skin.