Ethical fashion refers to the whole fashion process from the design to the making, distribution, fabric materials, animal welfare and retail among other things.
If you're concerned about the environment and want to be more eco-friendly check out Hana Grace's YouTube channel for vegan recipes and sustainable tips.
Here are some ethical brands you can look into as well:
- Did you know H&M has a Conscious Collection?
- TOMS has a "One for One" practice where everytime a pair is bought another one is donated to a child in need.
- WeWood watches. For every watch that is bout the makers plant a tree.
- Warby Parker prescription eyewear and sunglasses. With every purchase they donate a pair. They also work with local communities and train them to do eye tests.
- Roma Boots not only donate a pair to a child in need with every purchase,t they also send them full schools supplies!