How well do you know your favorite K-Pop idols? If you scroll down, you will find intriguing and funny questions with the incredible stories, photos and videos. From finding out who was chubby as a baby, to the funny clothing accessories a member wears, be ready to be surprised!
1) Who is the oldest member of BTS?
Jin is the oldest member of the group at 28 years old as of 2021.
2) Who are the two richest BTS members?
J-Hope and Suga. Both members are worth between $23 and $26 million. What an incredible net worth!
3) Who was the first BTS member to join?
RM was the first to become a trainee at BTS' management company, Big Hit Entertainment, in 2010.
4) Who was born as a chubby baby?
RM was born with 4.8kgs, that's 10.5 pounds and 169 ounces!
5) Where does BTS live?
True. They live in a fancy complex in South Korea, called Hannam The Hill.
6) Which BTS member is afraid of microwaves?
Jungkook. The funny story went viral after fans couldn't believe that it was truth!
7) Who speaks better English in BTS?
RM is the translator of the group. Check out this article to find out more fun facts about the BTS leader!
8) Which BTS member is the most spiritual?
Jungkook. Mala beads are Jungkook's favourite accessory. These beads are used for prayer in many religions, such as Buddhism and Hinduism, and are even used for meditation. He adores the beads so much that it is possible someone special gave them to him. Could it be from a close friend or even a secret lover? Leave your comments below!
9) Which song was the fastest to surpass 1 million views on YouTube in 24 hours? Dynamite, Butter or Permission to Dance?
In May 2021, BTS broke their own record generating over 108 million views within 24 hours, with their music video "Butter”.
10) Which BTS member is amongst the 3 most hated K-pop idols?
Sadly, RM. There are some fans that instead of spreading love, they spread hate!
11) Who is the fastest rapper in BTS?
Suga, he can sing up to 117 syllables in 14 seconds
12) Who is the hardest worker in BTS?
Jimin has a military work ethic. During his trainee time, he used to sleep only 2 hours per day!