Working with a good posture can change your mood, energy and efficiency at work. Also, doing it incorrectly can have severe consequences on your health. Check this video to learn exactly what you should do and say goodbye to headaches and muscular strain.
1. How to sit: 90-degree angle rule: for your feet, legs, back and arms. Everything is tight and firm, this will help you keep your posture.
2. How to support your body: stretch open your upper body and back so you can get full contact with the chair. Your arms can't be hanging in the air, they need to be completely supported.
3. How to set your screen: directly in front of your eyes. Otherwise, you can have neck and vision problems.
4. How to stretch: this is the effective way to stay healthy. Stretch your back, your arms and legs in 3 series of 20 seconds per muscle every 3 hours.
5. How to endure long hours: Take a break to do a cardio workout. Go swimming, running or bicycling. With 30 min session and a cold shower afterwards you should be as good as new!