One of the largest organs in our body is the skin, so in these warm times it is ideal to take care of it as much as possible and protect it from the damage that the sun can cause. In this following video, we will teach you how to make your own self-made sunscreen. Not only you save money, but you are using quality and natural ingredients.
- 1/2 cup of olive oil
- 1/4 cup of coconut oil
- 1/4 cup of beeswax
- 3 tablespoons of zinc oxide.
- A few drops of essential oil (whatever you like the most)
How to prepare it
1) In a glass container mix all the oils with the wax and essential oil.
2) Put them to heat in a water bath so that they melt and then mix them until they are well integrated.
3) When all the ingredients are perfectly mixed and melted, add the zinc oxide and continue stirring.
4) When the mixture starts to get slimy, but not too thick, remove it from the heat and let it rest for a few minutes.
5) Put it in a glass container.
Making this protector is super easy and you can enjoy excellent and effective sun protection without any risk of contaminating yourself with toxic products.