Your mattress is probably the last thing you think of cleaning, right? You might be interested in knowing that mattresses can contain the highest amount of dirt and dust mites in your house. Next time you clean your house you'll think twice about skipping your mattress.
Step by step this is how you should deep clean your mattress:
- Vacuum the surface of your mattress.
- Clean it with one part dish soap and two parts hydrogen peroxide. Blot the stains with a cloth. Let sit for 10 min and blot again.
- To finish blot with hot water.
- Put baking soda over the entire bed. It helps with any moisture that might be left and with odors. Leave it for a while.
- Finally, vacuum the baking soda.
Believe it or not this can help you sleep better.