In life there are many extreme situations that depend on nature. Nature warnings help you anticipate disasters and stay safe. Be aware of your surroundings and learn the basic tips in this following video.
- With everything that has happened in the last years surrounding climate change, everyone should be more aware than ever to the signals that mother nature gives. Hurricanes, tsunamis, electric storms and much more are now happening on a daily basis around the world. Be aware of your surroundings and learn the basic tips in this following video.
1. If at any moment your hairs start to elevate, it can mean that there are great chances of a lightning strike nearby.
2. If the wind suddenly changes direction, a storm or typhoon is most likely to come.
3. When large numbers of dead fish are seen on shore, there may be toxic algae in the water.
4. If you notice that the current is heading towards the sea at unusual levels, it can be a tsunami
5. If you see circular clouds, it is almost certainly a tornado.