Pandemic is slowly decreasing, and we are all coming back to the "new normal" life. That means, going slowly to the office, road trips on the weekend and being stuck in traffic. Here are the most important health tips you should take before driving. Check it out!
Read our article about the COVID-19 hygiene measures for flying if you are interested in knowing more about the subject!
For having a virus-free space in your vehicle you should follow these 5 steps:
1. Start with an ozone cleanse, that kills most of the bacteria and germs, as well as cleaning the air conditioning system.
2. Clean deeply the most common contact surfaces like door handles, steering wheel and gear lever.
3. Check your seat belts and clean specially the metal surfaces that can keep viruses longer than plastic.
4. Clean the air filter from your air conditioning system
5. Control the pressure of your tires. You are probably using the car less than before, so be careful because it could be dangerous.