Hundreds of vaping related illnesses cases across the US started killing vaping popularity. In this video we tell you the heart-breaking story of a healthy 17-year old teenager that suffered serious consequences
After one of the most controversial cases, where a totally healthy 17-year-old boy appeared with his lungs totally blocked, the world said enough.
Vaping appeared as a new alternative trend to cigarettes, which was successful mainly in young teens. At first, the oil used for burning in electronic devices seemed harmless. However, after some time doctors realized the damage it was doing to young people's health.
Young Texan Tryston Zohfeld was left fighting for his life after his lungs suddenly failed.
"I woke up vomiting blood and with my heart pumping at full speed."
After X-ray examinations, it was confirmed that his lungs were blocked from vaping.
The young man confessed that he had been vaping since he was 10 years old. After two weeks they discharged him, but he was left with irreversible damage "I want my story to inspire the rest to leave this garbage" he concluded.