What are probiotics good for? And what are they? Have you heard of kefir? Or kombucha? Or yogurt? Check out the 5 most important foods to add to your healthy meal plan.
- We can find a lot of advantages in having these types of meals for example fighting depression, anxiety and lower the risk of a heart attack. Learn more in this video!
Probiotics are good for your digestive health, they can reduce inflammation, improve heart health and even help fight depression and anxiety.
Here are some probiotic foods you can add to your diet:
1. Yogurt, but be sure it contains active or live cultures.
2. Kefir, bacteria that has fermented in milk.
3. Sauerkraut, cabbage cut very thin that has been fermented by lactic acid bacteria. It's also rich in fiber and vitamins.
4. Tempeh, fermented soybeans. It's high in proteins and even contains vitamin B12 which is found in animal products.
5. Kombucha, fermented black or green tea.
These are just a few, there are many more. But can always choose to take a probiotic supplement as well.