Breakfast cereals are a childhood classic, but many celebrities continue to eat them! There are infinite types and flavors, and here are some of their favorite.
1. Singer Taylor Swift once tweeted about having cereal for dinner with her parents.
2. In 2015 singer Katy Perry posted a photo with a Lucky Charms cereal box and said her mom had surprised her by sending it to her after a lifetime of sugar deprivation.
3. Singer Rihanna requested a box of Golden Grahams during her the “777” promotional tour for her 7th album.
4. Rapper Jay-Z said he hasn't had cereal in a while but his favorite is by far Cap'n Crunch (Captain Crunch).
5. Singer Demi Lovato, who has recently been showing off not only her weight loss but her engagement ring as well is a big fan of cereal.
These tips apply to every type of food you're buying. Learn how to read labels and identify the key components of a healthy meal.