We teach you how to make delicious homemade yogurt for moments of inspiration or when you can't go shopping. This recipe goes for Greek and frozen yogurt as well! Check this video out!
- Yogurt can strengthen your immune system, improve your digestion and provide many other health benefits. And doing it at home is even better!
1. Heat the milk to 113°. Add yogurt and milk powder and mix.
2. Heat water to 140° and add the mixture from step 1.
3. Cover with a dark blanket and let stand 8 hours.
4. Take it to the fridge for 5 hours.
5. Add honey or sugar. Bon appétit!