Many diets suggest not eating anything at night but it's a mistake. We need that energy and red bell peppers are an excellent option. You can even eat them while listening to the Chili Peppers rock band! Watch the how-to video to learn more!
- Red bell peppers are the most nutritious peppers because they're the ones harvested last. Green and yellow peppers are cut off the vine earlier. This is why you could explain the price difference.
- Compared to green bell peppers they have 1.5 times more vitamin C.
- Bell peppers are super low in calories and you have many ways to prepare them, stuffed peppers seem to be the people’s favorite!
You need to consider pepper in your diet and with this recipe you will get proteins, omega 3 and only about 250 calories.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Cut the pepper in half and remove the seeds.
- Mix the tuna, onion, and cheese and place it inside the pepper.
- Leave it for a few minutes until the cheese melts and enjoy an excellent dinner!
- For more bell pepper benefits check out 3 reasons why you should eat bell peppers!