Healthy teeth mean everything, even avoiding neck pain and headache. From cutting sugar to a proper hydration, these simple steps can make a difference. This video is for everyone that wants to forget about going to the dentist again and was asking how to remineralize teeth naturally.
- There are things you can do to remineralize and whiten your teeth in terms of food and hygiene that we show you in 5 easy steps:
2. Avoid starches. Sugars in starch can ferment and erode your teeth.
3. Eat calcium rich foods like broccoli to replenish the calcium you lose over time
4. Stay hydrated. Saliva is essential in remineralization. It contains calcium.
5. Brush your teeth to prevent bacteria.