It's one of the most common foods in the world. You should eat it even more for its incredible benefits. After seeing this video you will learn the different uses of the superfood!
- It is cheap, easy to make and can be delicious! This is probably the first meal you learn how to cook by yourself when you were a teenager.
1. Antioxidant. Lowers cholesterol levels in the body.
2. Energetic. It has a lot of carbohydrates, which is used as energy for physical and mental activities.
3. Helps the skin. Can be used as a cream for inflamed skin.
4. Digestive. It is a diuretic that helps eliminate toxins and helps to be more regular in the bathroom.
5. You won't get fat. Having almost no cholesterol, fat or sodium, it´s very healthy.