This sport originated in France’s cloisters in the 12th century and developed to current tournaments like the US Tennis Open that is currently being held in New York. Why is it so popular and a great cardio-workout? Billionaire Kylie Jenner and her sister Kourtney Kardashian are among the stars that started playing this discipline. Check this video out!
There is something about this sport. The symmetry of the lines, being able to sweat a lot without getting in touch with an opponent, it's a family sport and both men and women can play it equally.
Most of the properties shown in the new Netflix reality show "Million Dollar Beach House" in the Hamptons have a tennis court.
And supermodel Olivia Culpo sure knows how to take advantage of it. It's a classy sport, the pictures look great and the traditional 'all white' uniform gives it a beach-kinda-feel. In Wimbledon, the famous tennis tournament (Grand Slam) played in England, it's mandatory that all the players wear white. Anyways, coming back to our topic.
Celebrities are playing it with glamour of course, like Kylie who had a Channel outfit and looked amazing. Below, you can learn about its health benefits. Looking good in the pictures, healthy and outdoors. What are you waiting to try it out?
Check out some of the benefits of playing tennis:
1. It improves metabolic function and helps lower blood pressure.
2. You develop your reaction times.
3. Your mind is clear from everything, because you need to focus in the ball.
4. Great way to socialize. It's both for men and women.
5. Non impact sport, but still improves muscle tone, strength and flexibility.
6. It lowers body fat and increases bone density.