With covid-19 isolation measures coming to an end beaches are reopening and surfers are out in the blue once again. Take a look at the video and fin out what the benefits are for your health!
- This water sport can be very relaxing but dangerous as well. Be cautious and always identify strong currents to avoid them.
- Prevent injuries by warming up before going into the water. It's best to go with a friend and watch the water before you paddle in.
- Make sure all your surfing gear is in optimal conditions.
- And last but not least enjoy!
1. It improves your blood circulation (from paddling).
2. Excellent core development from balance while standing on the board.
3. It's a great time to disconnect and enjoy the nature.
4. Shoulder and back strengthening from paddling.
5. Gets you closer to healthy people that learn to respect the ocean.