Don't be that person that everyone hates. Sometimes we forget. But there are certain unwritten rules in the gym that we all must follow. You are going to identify these situations with your gym buddies and maybe with yourself! Check this video out!
- This could also be a video of gym stereotypes! Some attitudes are really annoying and don't respect social gatherings. We are certain that some aspects from fitness life are going to improve with the new measures taken with COVID-19!
1. Don't take a photo of yourself in front of the mirror. Just don't.
2. Don't talk to people who have headphones. The fact that they have them on is a sign that they don't want to be disturbed.
3. Don't grunt loudly. We are all working out, it's not necessary to attract attention.
4. Don't be a stalker when a person uses the machine that you want. There are many types of exercises you can do as he or she finishes.
5. Don't correct people if they don't really ask you to. Let a trainer do it.