Being famous at a young age is difficult. After having drama from a stalker coming to her family home in Los Angeles and people judging her body, Billie found a great way to fight her stress. Now, she is in the peak of her career, healthy and relaxed. Check it out!
1. Stop trying to change things that you cannot control. Accept certain circumstances as they are and focus on yourself. The singer is known for using baggy clothes so nobody knows how her body really is. This way, she can go out without any concerns that people might judge her.
2. Learn to stand up for yourself. Don't be treated badly and stop saying "yes" to things you don't really agree with. In her early days, she wanted to be so successful, and agreed on job contracts with bad conditions. After a couple of bad experiences, she learned to reject proposals and be more firm.
3. Have an anti-stress kit on hand. Each one handles it differently, healthy snacks or massage balls or a photo of someone loved. She bought a puppy that makes her happy!
4. Write your problems in a journal. It is very common to use a personal notebook both to write things that bothered you and also to give gratitude to life. Eilish spends a lot of time alone writing her thoughts, that later could transform into songs
5. Make plans and create a path around it. Create realistic and short goals to improve yourself day by day. Billie says "I don't know where I will be in 10 years, but I certainly know where I want to be in 6 months".
Watch the video below to see the summary and share it with friends!