Does your mood change according to your diet? Yes, and how! Your meals are the most important time of your day. They help you stay healthy, cheerful and strong! Check out these tips to maintain that smile of yours!
- Do you like eating fruits and desserts? Great! We too! But when should you eat it?
- Which foods scientifically help you with stress? Everything explained right here!
1. Try to eat fruits like kiwi and oranges during the morning.
2. Leave the dessert for the afternoon and go to bed happy. Try to avoid artificial sugar.
3. Avoid fried foods, try to bake or prepare steamed dishes.
4. Tryptophan is a compound that helps against stress. You can find it in eggs, white meats and nuts.
5. Make your own food from scratch! You will be happier eating it!