The UK government released a list with guidelines for people who need to travel during the pandemic. The list includes advice on how to stay safe while flying. Check out this video to learn more!
- Be responsible and don't fly if you've had symptoms or been in contact with people you've had.
- Do online check-in to avoid face-to-face contact.
- Keep proper distance. Airports are signalling the floor with social distancing indicators
- Clean your hands with sanitizer after touching anything.
- Wear your face mask at all times. It's mandatory.