ABC's famous TV show starring the latest celebrities had to be delayed due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Nevertheless, we will be able to enjoy the dance abilities of some entertainment industry figures but with some changes and restrictions, such as a fifteen-day quarantine period for the whole cast and even separations for married professionals throughout the whole season.Wanna know more?
This fall, Dancing With The Stars returns to ABC network for the 29th time! Since its release in 2005. Although we can expect to have judges Len Goodman, Carrie Ann Inaba, and Bruno Tonioli some big changes are expected, such as the announcement of Tyra Banks as host and executive producer of the show.
The popular contest will keep "The stuff that we know America loves", said the famous TV presenter and former model when interviewed about this "New creative direction".
All the pros have already been confirmed on Good Morning America.
Kaitlyn Bristowe, star of "The Bachelorette" was the only accredited celeb cast member before the final names were revealed.
The rumored names like Carol Baskin, the animal right activist and owner of "Big cat Rescue" and AJ MC Lean, singer and former "Backstreet Boy" were confirmed, and we have the final list. Let's have a quick look at them.
- Chrishell Stause, Real Estate Agent and star of Netflix's series Selling Sunset.
- Jeannie Mai, 41- year-old fashionista and TV host.
- Jesse Metcalf from "Desperate Housewives". The actor said he is a non dancer, but he hopes to leave the show with new skills and maybe have a shot on Broadway.
- Nelly, multiple Grammy Award's winner and singer of great hits like "Dilema".
- Charles Oakley, former NBA player alongside with Michael Jordan and more.
- Nev Shulman host of "Catfish".
- Monica Aldama, the 47-year-old coach of The Bulldogs Cheer Team had never danced professionally.
- Vernon Davis, retired from the NFL in 2020. The 36-year-old admitted he turned down Dancing With The Stars in the past but now he feels like showing some dance moves on the floor.
- Anne Heche, star of the soap opera "Another World". The actress said that her kids were very supportive about her being on this year's DWTS.
- Sky Jackson, 18 years old and already releasing a book called "Reach for the Sky". She is a young actress from the Disney Channel's factory of stars.
- Justina Machado, 47-year-old actress from "Six Feet Under" and more recently "queen of The South"
- Johnny Weir, Olimpic figure skater for the US and national champion for three years.
Looks like a great cast!