From Game of Thrones actress to Latin singer Ricky Martin, a lot of celebrities are using direct messages on Instagram and Twitter to find their loved ones. In some cases, only with a "like" they can be already in love. Check the incredible love stories below!
1. Ricky Martin and his husband, Jwan Yosef. The singer wanted to buy art for his Miami property and found the Swedish artist on Instagram thanks to a friend. After talking for "business", they continued to flirt and send pictures until 6 months later they met in London. They married in 2017 after Ricky proposed. He told how he did it on Ellen DeGeneres show "I kneeled and told him: I have something for you".
They have 4 kids together and make a wonderful couple.
2. Saray Hyland and Wells Adams. The "Modern Family" star struggled with health problems since she was a child. Going in and out from the hospital meant she didn't have that much time for dating. "I was single, and he was really flirty on Twitter, I liked that".
After a romantic Fiji in 2019 trip they got engaged and planned their wedding for 2020, but they had to postpone it due to the restrictions. They still made an emotional post about it.
3. Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas. The singer wrote her a DM on Twitter, and she responded "My team can read this, send me a text message". The result? A multi-million 5-day wedding in India.
- Joe Jonas and Sophie Turner, who just had a baby had friends in common so the singer started follow her and their love started via DM.
- Brazilian soccer player from Ajax David Neres revealed he wrote a message to his girlfriend saying "I am David, Ajax football player".
That was all he needed for making her fall for him! Easy right?