It's been a rough week for hollywood. Chadwick Boseman's passing left everyone shook. Many celebrities sent out their condolences in form of tweets or instagram posts. Actors, singers and even politicians were touched by this event and shared their feelings about it with the world. Read below to see what they said!
Saying Chadwick's passing left everyone speechless would be a cliche. And it would also be a lie. Celebrities from all over the world had something to say about this loss. Here are some of the many renditions and tributes famous people shared:
- Ashton Kutcher, the famous actor shared a moving tweet thanking the actor publicly:
- The famous singer-songwriter and actress, Mandy Moore, was also very touched by this:
- Mariah Carey shared her condolences with her massive following of 21.5 millions
- Kamala Harries, the democratic vice presidential nominee for this 2020 election in the US was deeply heartbroken. In fact, Boseman's last instagram post was a picture with her.
- Kenan Thompson, the well-known actor and comedian paid tribute to Chadwick sharing a photo of them together in Saturday Night Live
- Joe Biden, none other than the Democratic presidential nominee for the 2020 election took the time to share how he felt about this loss
The list is endless. Everyone is sending out their condolences, the film industry is grieving and celebrating the legacy Chadwick left.
Watch a video commemorating his career down below!