The Award-winning actor and producer is 56-years-old and looks as amazing as he did in the 1991 film Thelma & Louise where he first gained recognition. How well do you know this Hollywood actor? We tell you everything in the following video!
1. His manager suggested Brad turned down the lead role in 'American Psycho'. He thought his fans wouldn't be too happy.
2. Brad Pitt is known to get involved with his co-stars. He was in a relationship with Robin Givens from Head of the Class, Jill Schoelen from Cutting Class, and Juliette Lewis with whom he shared both Too Young to Die? and Kalifornia. Pitt was also engaged to Gwyneth Paltrow, his co-star in Seven.
3. The actor finally married Jennifer Aniston in 2000, but sued the company that created the wedding ring he gave to her because it was supposed to be exclusive but the company started selling them saying they were endorsed by the couple.
4. Brad and Jennifer own a winery in France together, and despite the divorce, they will be releasing a wine together.
5. Following his streak of dating co-stars Brad got involved with Angelina Jolie right after his divorce in 2005 and in January of the following year Jolie announced they were expecting their first child together.