The Hollywood actress is in her 50s and looking better than ever. Despite hating the gym she manages to maintain and incredible bikini figure with some tricks she learned from being in the business of entertainment. See below all her healthy habits, including her not so healthy ones too.
1. She has a varied workout routine of an hour-and-a-half. Her personal trainer Leyon Azubuike designs a specific routine according to the actress' needs. It usually evolves around her shooting schedule.
"We box, we jump rope, we do strength training, we do a lot of work with resistance bands—we're big on resistance bands," he said. He keeps it different in order to always challenge her.
2. Aniston also loves doing yoga and has been practicing it since 2005. "We would do some power yoga, vinyasa flow and then some yin yoga stretching, and then finish with the infrared sauna" said the instructor and Jen's close friend, Mandy Ingber.
3. "The Morning Show" star also practices wellness by writing down a gratitude list.
"I try to write down a gratitude list every morning as well, it always gives you a thankful shift. I'm just grateful for all of it."
4. She's a big fan of intermittent fasting. This entails eating during an eight-hour window, and fasting for the remaining 16 hours. "I noticed a big difference in going without solid food for 16 hours. Fortunately, your sleeping hours are counted as part of the fasting period. You just have to delay breakfast until 10am" said the star.
5. Her diet includes healthy carbohydrates, bright vegetables, protein and leafy greens. Azubuike told her to put an emphasis on healthy fats, like avocado and coconut oil.
6. Her "not so healthy" food choice is pasta carbonara as she stated during an interview with ELLE U.S. "And it's not that bad for you! It's just an egg, parmesan cheese, and a little pasta water. And we substitute turkey bacon for real bacon, so, you know."
If you really want to know what Jen eats in a day, check out the video below.