Get to know more about the former NSYNC singer turned actor/record producer who is married to the beautiful Hollywood actress, Jessica Biel. These curious facts will surprise you and make you even love him more!
The talented singer won 2 Grammy Awards for his 2002 solo album "Justified."
The musician has a net worth of $250 million, which makes him one of the richest singers in the world.
He has a long history with singer Britney Spears, find out some fun facts about their relationship.
1. Justin's father, Charles, was a church choir director and helped him with his voice. Whether you believe it or not, he liked to sing Gospel and country music as a teenager.
2. He admitted having a major crush on singer Britney Spears when he was 12-years-old. The two eventually dated from 2000 to 2002.
3. They once decided to wear matching denim putfits, which he regrets A LOT!
3. Timberlake has a couple of Britney-inspired songs such as “Gone” which talks about the time Britney Spears told him she’d be back in a few hours, but spent the entire day at a spa. The other song is about his breakup with the singer, "Cry me a River" which he confessed is what he did every night.
4. He has his own brand of tequila called “901”.
5. He was really close with Ryan Gosling, because his mother was Gosling’s legal guardian for six months during The Mickey Mouse Club.