Sort of the Rockefeller's, Kennedy's and Gatsby, the Kardashian family has already made a name for themselves and not only because of fame, but also due to their wealth. It's no secret that they are successful in doing business but how much do they have? Check it out next!
8. Rob Kardashian has approximately $10 million due to his appearances on the reality show and brand advertisements. He was also a model but had weight gaining problems.
7. Kourtney Kardashian. The oldest of the clan has $30 million from her brand Poosh and her gigs on the reality show.
6. Kris Jenner. The mom, manager and family leader has approximately $38 million product of her negotiations with E! Entertainment Television and modeling for brands like Fendi.
5. Khloé Kardashian. $40 million from the show, her clothing brand Good American and sponsorships with brands like Amazon.
4. Kendall Jenner. $44 million product of her modeling jobs for brands like Calvin Klein and Liu Jo.
3. Caitlyn Jenner. $100 million that come way back when she was Bruce Jenner and had endorsement deals with several sports brands after winning an Olympic medal. She participates in several TV shows, is the face of MAC Makeup line and wrote a book of her transitioning as a transgender.
2. Kim Kardashian. $350 million net worth. She became famous for her intimate tape, and she won a lot of money from suing the company that exposed it She later won almost $20 million for licensing her former marriage and has several other businesses. She is also married to rapper Kanye West, also a multi-millionaire.
1. Kylie Jenner. $1 billion net worth. At a young age, she managed to sell her image with Kylie Cosmetics, her beauty brands that made her, according to Forbes "the youngest self-made billionaire of all time".