This controversial Hollywood star's life is truly a roller coaster. Born in the wealthy city of Santa Mónica, California, he is mostly known for films like Men In Black, The Avengers and Deadpool. His weird family relationship with Barbara Streisand and more in the following video!
1. His stepmom is Barbara Streisand. His father, renowned actor James Brolin was set up with Streisand many years ago.
2. His first acting role was in 'The Goonies'
3. In 1988 Miramax said he was one of the worst auditions ever. Nonetheless, this was still a good year for Brolin since his first child was born. It was also when he started doing theater.
4. At first the Coen brothers rejected him for the role in No Country for old men but Brolin convinced them.
5. For a brief time in his twenties he quit Hollywood to pursue stock trading.
6. He used to be in a band called Rich Kids on LSD.
7. In 2015, he married his former assistant Kathryn Boyd with whom he has a baby girl named Westlyn.