Billie Eilish is not longer a raising pop star, she is an icon already. The American musician won already several awards including Grammy and Billboard #1 album with "When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go?". There is little known about her personal life, but we discovered some facts that are fascinating. Check them out in the following video.
1. She started writing her own music at age 11. Did you ever wonder why she was so successful being so young? Here is the reason why. The sooner you start, the sooner you get. She was a member of Los Angeles Children’s Choir and was already an angel back then.
2. Billie is political. She raises her voice and awareness in topics like abortion, racism and inequality. She uses her social media in order to promote her peace messages.
3. Her partner is her brother, Finneas Eilish. He is a music producer and helps Billie with her songs like "Six Feet Under" and "Ocean Eyes".
4. She has become a fashion icon. With her use of athleisure wear and green colors, the star became the face for brands like Calvin Klein and magazine portraits like Vogue and Elle.
5. She is a Justin Bieber fan. She grew up being a "belieber" and told the media that he was her crush since she was 12 years old. Ultimately, the stars met at music festival Coachella and got really close at the point that Justin really cares for her.