The TV personality became a successful businesswoman in front the eyes of millions while starring in the reality TV show 'Keeping up With the Kardashians'. Much like the rest of her family young Kylie grew up to be quite a fashion icon. Check out some of her most outstanding outfits.
1. At Rihanna's Diamond Ball event for her Clara Lionel Foundation, which funds education and emergency response programs around the world, Jenner impressed with a simple, cream dress by American fashion designer August Getty who has dressed many other celebrities as well.
2. At Nepalese-American fashion designer Prabal Gurung's spring show in the 2015 New York Fashion Week Jenner wore a piece of the designer's collection obviously! It was a paint-splattered pant suit.
3. At Anna Wintour's 2016 Met Gala where Jenner attended for the first time she wore a metallic gown from French fashion designer Balmain. The theme for that year was "Manus x Machina: Fashion In An Age Of Technology." Kylie later admitted that the metallic fringe made her bleed.
4. The star is a regular at the Met Gala now. In 2018, just a few months after having baby Stormi, Jenner impressed with her black Alexander Wang dress and tiny silver sunglasses.
5. Kylie's latest outfit is a colorful dress by French fashion designer Olivier Rousteing made especially for her birthday this past August 10. Since 2011 Rousteing has been the creative director of Balmain, another designer brand Jenner wears regularly. Check out her dress in Jenner's Instagram post.