2020 has been a difficult year. Between the coronavirus, racism, and police brutality, it is time to start reminding many that humanity is one. Thanks to these incredible women, many of us enjoy their inventions on a daily basis. Watch the video and you will be amazed!
- From products for your daily beauty routine to technology that we use on a daily basis just as caller ID and GIF animation, these products will make you appreciate the intelligence and entrepreneurship spirit of important women of the black community.
2. Hairbrush - Lyda Newman - patented in 1868
3. 3D cinema - Valerie Thomas - patented in 1980
4. Curling iron - Theora Stephens - patented in 1980
5. Home Security System - Marie Van Brittan Brown - patented in 1969