After the tragic drowning of the actress in Lake Piru, California, what caused commotion in the entertainment world, we reveal some facts that will make you understand her deeply. Check them out.
1) Natural talent. She has worked in the industry since she was a child. She got different roles in TV commercials and started earning her own money at a very young age.
2) She was bullied at school. Coming from the world of acting, she just didn’t get along with his schoolmates. She once confessed “I felt really alone and couldn´t fit in”.
3) Her ultimate break: After an incredible audition, she got a part in the musical series Glee, where she played the cheerleader Santana Lopez. She fitted perfectly in the part and was tremendously successful.
4) She revealed some secret facts about the life outside the series: as in the series, they played teenager games of drinking and kissing like Truth or Dare and after a long day of shooting they will all go to an apartment to have fun called “The love nest”.
5) Rivera joined the complaining against Glee partner Lea Michele. Like several other colleagues, she also complained about her attitude on the set and got to a point where they didn´t even talk to each other.