The American actor who plays Thanos in Avengers: Endgame was always a badass. Find out about his dark past in the video.
1. As a teen he was in a gang, and they would rob cars.
2. Brolin not only had a drinking problem but a cigarette one as well. To the point where he would steal cigarettes.
3. His mother died in 1995 after crashing into a tree.
4. In 2013, he was arrested for public intoxication. This was a rough year for Brolin. He had separated from his second wife, Diane Lane after 9 years of marriage and it was also the year he was called in to see his dying grandmother. Brolin had gone out the night before and went to the hospital smelling of alcohol. "I walked in late reeling of alcohol and I knew at that very electric moment that I would never have another drink for as long as I live. That was almost 7 years ago, and still a moment of great profound mystery to me."
5. During his marriage with Diane Lane he was accused and arrested for domestic battery. Lane had called the police but later refused to press charges and the couple never talked about what happened. They split in 2013.
And for more about this bad boy check out our other post on Brolin below.