The American actor who plays Thanos in Avengers: Endgame was always a badass. His father is well known actor James Brolin, however, Josh was never too exposed to his fathers acting career.
- Brolin's breakthrough role was in the popular childhood film The Goonies.
- As he grew older the actor got involved with drugs and lost many friends due to it.
- Watch the video for more facts!
- As a teen he was in a gang, and they would rob cars.
- Brolin not only had a drinking problem but a cigarette one as well. To the point where he would steal cigarettes.
- His mother died in 1995 after crashing into a tree.
- In 2013, he was arrested for public intoxication.
- During his marriage with Diane Lane he was accused and arrested for domestic battery.
- And for more about this bad boy check out our other post on Brolin.