The famous star is known for her role ‘Eleven’ in the Netflix sci-fi series ‘Stranger Things’. She has won the Screen Actors Guild Award for ‘Outstanding Performance’ in 2017. The artist is the youngest UNICEF Goodwill Ambassador. Read more about the actress below!
1. The gorgeous actress, Brown was born in Malaga, Spain, on 19 February 2004. She was four years old when her parents, Kelly and Robert Brown, decided to move to the United Kingdom. The family moved between UK and the US several times for Millie’s career.
2. Brown got her first screen job in 2013. She played the role of ‘Young Alice’ for ABC’s ‘Once upon a time in Wonderland’.
3. At the age of eleven, she gave an audition for the television series ‘The Stranger Things’. Her character was bald, which made her mother worried if she’ll get more roles in the future. However, her amazing acting skills led her to her upcoming movie ‘Godzilla vs. Kong’.
4. Aron Paul, the ‘Breaking Bad’ actor described Mille as his adopted daughter. He said: “A wise woman was speaking from her cherubic face.”
5. The young artist was in a former relationship with Joseph Robinson, a 17-year-old Rugby player. They were together for ten months but are no longer romantically involved.
Watch Millie’s fun beat battle with Jimmy Fallon!