The American star was born in Pennsylvania, United States. His full name is Bradley Charles Cooper. The artist directs and produces films. He also writes screenplays. Bradley gained popularity through his onscreen-brilliance in the movie, ‘Wedding Crashers’. Read below to find out more about the movie star!
1. Cooper’s mother used to keep his hair quite long as a child.
Therefore, the 45-year-old actor was thought to be a girl. People told his mother "what a beautiful baby girl" when they saw them walking in the street.
2. Initially, Brad wanted to enroll in a military academy. Later, he planned to go to Japan to be a ninja.
3. At the age of 12, he watched a movie, ‘The Elephant Man’. At that point, he realized he wanted to be an actor.
4. Bradley is a super talented guy. The star is widely known for being fluent in French. He graduated from Georgetown with an honors degree in English.
5. The ambitious hero is the winner of the BAFTA award and two Grammy Awards. He has also been listed in the hundred most influential individuals in the world.
Extra fact: He is dating actress Jennifer Gardner, the former wife of actor Ben Affleck!