The British icon is highly appreciated for her amazing work. Her role in the ‘Harry Potter’ series will forever be cherished by the fans. However, there’s a lot more to her than just her acting career. Keep reading to find out more!
1. Emma has been working as an advocate for women’s rights for the past many years. She was appointed as a UN goodwill ambassador for women.
2. After shooting the ‘Harry Potter’ films, Watson went on to complete her education. She successfully graduated from ‘Brown’ university in 2014.
3. Other than being a star, an activist, and a fashion icon, Emma is also a certified Yoga instructor.
4. Although she hasn’t been very vocal about it, the actress has been diagnosed with ADHD.
5. ‘Hermione’ is also a book worm in real life. She often leaves books on the subway for other people to read.
Watch this video below to see all the contents Emma carries on her handbag!