The mastermind behind the Kardashian brand is a tough boss, but she sure knows how to make money! Check out what people had to say about working for momager Kriss.
Kris Jenner is focused, and she has one thing on her mind, her family's success. How does she do it? She keeps a tight ship.
1. Jenner has very high standards that's why at 64-years-old she continues to manage all her children. She's extremely perfectionist which makes her very hard to please.
Pam Beham worked as Kris's nanny in the '90s. Beham said Jener once creamed at her for not accomplishing everything on the "to-do list".
2. The talented mother of 6 must have a 24-7 assistant available at all times. Kris starts off her day at 4 or 5 am so imagine the stress on her employees!
3. The staff is the one in charge of the pets in the family. They walk, feed and bathe them.
4. Confidentiality is a must. You don't want to break that rule because Kris Jenner WILL take legal action! During her daughter Kylie's pregnancy she fired a staff member for believing they had leaked photos.
5. While the pay might be low and the benefits lacking, Kris knows how to treat her employees on Christmas! The momager showers them with gifts.
The upside? If you've worked for Jenner you have an open door to fame and success. People won't need to think twice before hiring you because they will know you can handle anything! Plus, staff members end up being like family because they work so close to the celebrities. A clear example is Stephanie Shepherd who earlier this year posted on Instagram for Kourtney's birthday.