Chambers who played the role of doctor Alex Karev on ABC's successful medical drama, left the show after 16 seasons because he wanted to diversify his acting career. If you want to know more about the star check out our video below! Some facts might surprise you!
1. Before being an actor, he was a model. He was approached by a modeling scout in Paris, and that's how he started. He represented Calvin Klein, Armani, and Dolce & Gabbana.
2. He has many tattoos including the names of his wife and children, and the number 7. “It’s known as the lucky number in Vegas, but it’s known as the number of perfection in Biblical terms,” he explained. Check out the tweet below from 2014 where Chanbers explained some of his tattoos.
3. Justin has trouble sleeping, he sleeps an average of 4 hours per night.
4. He has been married since 1993! His wife, Keisha was an agency booker at a modeling agency. In 2007, he told Good Housekeeping "my wife and I do our best to live a low-key, non-Hollywood kind of life.”
5. He has a very large family. Justin and his wife have 5 children. “We've got loud music and chaos and crowds. But really, we're pretty laid-back. Our kids are in a little band, and they like to play video games"
If you're a fan of the show you might also like the following post on Katherine Heigl