There are so many well-known celebrities in Hollywood, but did you know many of them also have talented famous siblings? Check out the list below.
1. American actor Martin Sheen, best known for his role in the 1979 epic drama film directed by Francis Ford Coppola, is the father of four children all of whom pursued acting careers. Martin and his wife Janet's children are Renée Estévez, Ramón Estévez, Charlie Sheen and Emilio Estévez. Charlie and Emilio are the most known. Emilio opted for his father's real last name like his other siblings, while Charlie chose his dad's stage name 'Sheen'.
2. Ashley and Mary-Kate Olsen are well-known for their roles in the series Full House, where they portrayed the same character. They later starred together in various projects such as their film debut It Takes Two, co-starring Steve Guttenberg and Kirstie Alley. The Olsen twins started their own entertainment company Dualstar, becoming one of the wealthiest women in the industry at a young age. The twins are now dedicated to the fashion industry and have their own line The Row. But the twins have a younger sister Elizabeth, who is also in the business. Elizabeth's breakthrough role was in the 2011 independent thriller drama Martha Marcy May Marlene.
3. Ben Affleck and his younger brother Casey Affleck shared the big screen in director Gus Van Sant's film Good Will Hunting. Ben Affleck and his childhood friend actor Matt Damon won the Golden Globe and Academy Award for Best Original Screenplay for writing the 1997 film. Ben debuted as a director in 2007 with his film Gone Baby Gone in which Casey also acted. Casey's breakthrough role would be in the western drama The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford of the same year. Both have won several awards.
4. Australian actors Chris, Luke and Liam Hemsworth born in Melbourne have all succeeded in the film business. Chris, the middle brother, is best known for his role in the 2019 Avengers: Endgame, which established him as one of the leading and highest-paid actors in the world. Luke, the oldest of the three, is mainly a television actor. He is known for his role in the HBO sci-fi series Westworld. The youngest of the brothers, Liam is known for his role in the film series The Hunger Games. Liam was married to famous pop singer Miley Cyrus.
5. Emily and Zooey Deschanel. The sisters were born into a family of celebrities. Their father is cinematographer and director Caleb Deschanel, he recently directed The Lion King, and their mother actress Mary Jo Deschanel. Zooey, the youngest of the Deschanel daughters is known for her role as Jess Day on the Fox sitcom New Girl that aired from 2011 to 2018, for which she received an Emmy Award nomination and three Golden Globe Award nominations. Zooey is also a singer and song-writer. Emily who is also director and producer portrayed Dr. Temperance "Bones" Brennan in the FOX crime series Bones from 2005 to 2017.
For more celebrity siblings check out this video: