Times have certainly changed in Hollywood. What in the 1960s was secretly made, now it's celebrated. Celebrities like Ellen DeGeneres, Ricky Martin and Neil Patrick Harris are constantly in the public eye and some of them try to keep their life private. However, we're living in different time and fortunately many stars feel free to come out of the closet, leaving their fears back and talking openly about their intimacy and support to the LGBTQ community.
1) TV host Ellen DeGeneres appeared on the cover of TIME magazine saying "Yep. I'm g*y," which broke sales records. She is married now to actress Portia de Rossi
2) Puerto Rican singer Ricky Martin made it public in 2010 through a message on his networks "I felt like I was hiding this whole time".
3) Jodie Foster did it on the Golden Globes stage and was very nervous, but said doing it "made me stronger."
4) Neil Patrick Harris confessed in 2006 after saying that he is "proud of my condition".
5) Kristen Stewart stated that TV producers "didn't want me to do it" but the Twilight actress did it on Saturday Night Live.