He is one of the most known actors in Hollywood. Probably the most handsome man in the world. We have all seen his movies and it broke our hearts to know that he split up from Jennifer Aniston. There are many things that we know about him but there are also many that we don't. Keep reading to find out more.
As we said before, everyone knows something about the life of this super famous actor. Brad Pitt is quite reserved with his private life actually, and although he has social media he isn't very vocal about his intimacies.
If you want to get to know him a little better, read these 10 fun facts about his life.
1. He is not an only child. In Fact, he has a brother called Douglas and a sister, Julie.
2. Brad is actually a journalist, the majors at Missouri University.
3. Before being a famous actor he had multiple jobs, like driving a limousine. We wonder who he drove...
4. The awarded actor turn down Apollo 13 to be in one of his most iconic movies Seven in 1995.
5. After shooting Seven Years in Tibet he was banned from China!
6. Ocean's 11 reported a $30 million income to the actor.
7. It was his agent who set him for a blind date with no other than Jennifer Aniston.
8. He is a charitable one. Brad donated $5 million to rebuilt houses in New Orleans after hurricane Katrina.
9. In 1999 somebody broke into his house. Athena Rolando got into Pitt's home and waited for him dressed in the actor's clothes. Creepy!
10. This successful man had to dress up like a giant Chicken while advertising "El Pollo Loco". We've all been there Brad.
We're sure you didn't know most of these things about one of the world's favorite actors. Did you?