After losing his battle against cancer, we wanted to celebrate his life by remembering 5 life stories about this loved human being around the world and in Hollywood as well. He first starred in the movie ‘42’ and played the character of ‘Jackie Robison’. The film was a huge success. Read below to find out more about fans’ favorite celebrity.
1. Boseman was passionate about entering the film industry. He worked hard for building his career. He attended the Digital Film Academy and the British American Drama Academy to polish his acting skills.
2. He was also a writer and wrote the screenplay for ‘Crossroads’.
3. When he was a kid, he always wanted to become an architect. He loved drawing.
4. The marvelous actor was at the top of the studio’s list when he won the role for Marvel's ‘Black Panther’.
5. The untiring man worked as a drama instructor for 5 years (2002-2007) and motivated his students at the Schomburg Junior Scholars Program.