What is the new surprise in store for Blackpink's fans?

Blackpink is known to have almost one comeback a year, but this year Blackpink had a comeback during the summer and released their first album, 'The Album,' in October. Fans have been listening to their favorite songs on repeat and keeping up with Jisoo, Jennie, Rose, and Lisa's trendy outfits and hairstyles on the girls' personal Instagram accounts! What more is waiting for fans just around the corner? A deluxe album, perhaps? Read on to find out!

• Blackpink is internationally one of the most popular groups today, with millions of Instagram followers.
  • Lisa Manoban, the 5'6" model-like Blackpink member, has a net worth of $10 million, all by the age of 23!
  • Jisoo, Jennie, Rose, and Lisa all have multiple brand deals with companies like Chanel, Dior, and MAC Cosmetics!
Blackpink's new logo

Recently, YG Entertainment revealed Blackpink's new logo for their merch on their official website! The cool logo is unique, as expected of Blackpink! I like how the logo is exceptional, just like our 'How You Like That' superstars!

A Blackpink fan appreciating the unique new logo

With this logo's unveiling, fans speculate if a new deluxe version of our sweet 'Ice Cream' girls' album will soon be announced. I sure hope so! I think fans are right to hope for a deluxe version; after all, even their recently released new lightstick was announced suddenly and released on such short notice!

A fan's reaction to the new logo reveal

Although the ‘Lovesick Girls’ haven't given any hints on their Instagram stories, I, along with Blinks, hope for a deluxe version of 'The Album.'
Blackpink has had a jam-packed year, though, and releasing a deluxe version of 'The Album' will probably make their schedule even tougher. I hope the girls are getting much-needed rest! After all, I want to enjoy their music and performances, but only if they are healthy!

Blackpink posing in their stage outfits in-front of a pink wall

I am super excited and have my fingers crossed that we get a deluxe version of 'The Album.' I know Blinks are over the moon too! What do you think about the 'How You Like That' singers releasing a deluxe version of their album? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below!

While we wait for the news, watch them perform their album’s lead single ‘Lovesick Girls’:

Estefanía Martínez

K-pop enthusiast, you too? Well, hello there, best friend! Follow me for all the awesome updates in the k-world.+ info

Related Articles

More News

More News