Actress Shin Min Ah Actress Shin Min Ah

The best K-Dramas starring Shin Min Ah to watch on marathon

Are you looking for a good show to watch? Shin Min Ah has the best K-Dramas with addictive stories.

Shin Min Ah is one of the most relevant beauty queens in Korea. The gorgeous actress conquered the public with her natural charisma and her amazing acting skill.

The 38 year-old actress has a long career and we can find too many good shows that you won't stop watching. Today we have the best ones for you. These K-Dramas are really addictive, and the plots are pretty unique.

The greatest K-Dramas starring Shin Min Ah

1. My Girlfriend is a Gumiho (2005)

Let's start with a hilarious show. Here the actress took the role of a Gumiho. It is a mythical creature in Korean folklore. She will fall in love with a human. Lee Seung Gi is the male lead. Such a combo!

'My Girlfriend is a Gumiho' poster / By @airenmaers

2. Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha (2021)

After a complicated incident, the dentist Yoo Hye Jin decides to move to the countryside. In Gongjin she will meet the gentle Hong Du Sik (Kim Seon Ho), an unemployed man who will change her life.

'Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha' poster / By @DineoTsamela

3. Oh My Venus (2015)

For this show Shin, Min Ah is Kang Joo Eun a 33 year-old lawyer who is suffering due to her overweight. We'll see how she works hard to be healthy with the help of the professional trainer Kim Young Ho (So Ji  Sub)

'Oh My Venus' poster / By @ana_pd98

4. Our Blues (2022)

We have to talk about her latest project. Here she portrays a complex character, a single mother who decides to move to Jeju Island. There, we'll see the stories of the neighbors. You'll love this beautiful show.

'Our Blues' poster / By @LisyNoboa

Shin Min Ah has too many great shows. Which one is your favorite?

Check here our recommendation of Romantic K-Dramas with mature stories.

Related Articles

More News

More News