Watch these Song Hye Kyo movies Watch these Song Hye Kyo movies

Song Hye Kyo movies to discover a new facet of this Korean actress

Did you know that Song Hye Kyo has also appeared in movies? Here we recommend some of them

Song Hye Kyo has a great career as an actress not only in K-Dramas, but also in movies that we really love to watch, here we recommend some of the works of this star in the cinema.

We have seen Song Hye Kyo in a lot of dramas, this Korean actress has an extensive career in a lot of Korean series where she has let us see the best of her talents in front of the cameras. Her series  include 'Descendants Of The Sun' and more recently 'Now, We Are Breaking Up'.

She has been one of the most beloved actresses in the industry and we have been able to enjoy her in a wide variety of projects. Hye Kyo has appeared in countless productions. This Korean celebrity had her debut in 1996 in fact, in her first K-Drama that saw her start acting.

But Song Hye Kyo has also appeared in a lot of movies, for the cinema, her debut was in 2005 in the film 'My Girl and I'. Since then, the career of this actress also on the big screen has grown a lot with more and more projects that have allowed us to see the different facets and abilities of her in front of the cameras.

Here we have some movies of this amazing actress for you to enjoy all her talents, be sure to see Song Hye Kyo on the big screen.

6 Song Hye Kyo movies you should see to appreciate more of this amazing actress's talent

1. Camellia

Year: 2010
Starring Song Hye Kyo and Kang Dong Won

This film takes us to know 3 countries, Japan, Korea and Thailand. It's about a man who tries to erase his memory because he wants to forget about his ex-girlfriend, will he succeed? We will accompany him in a future where this will be possible.

You can watch 'Camellia' which has a great plot.

2. A Reason To Live

Year: 2011
Starring Song Hye Kyo and Nam Ji Hyun

In this film a woman loses her fiancé due to an accident, but she has compassion and decides to forgive the young man who took her love's life. She will soon discover that that boy may not be so innocent because while making a documentary she discovers a new truth about him.

A Reason To Live | Twitter: @jmingerrr

You need to watch the interesting plot of 'A Reason To Live'

3. The Grandmaster

Year: 2013
Starring Tony Leung and Zhang Ziyi

This is a Hong Kong movie in which we meet the masters of martial arts. Legendary people in this type of techniques who in fact trained with Bruce Lee himself, a renowned actor and dominant martial artist.

'The Grandmaster' has an interesting plot with Song Hye Kyo in the cast.

4. My Brilliant Life

Year: 2014
Starring Song Hye Kyo and Gang Dong Won

In this film we meet a couple of teenagers in love, when she gets pregnant they both run away for fear of their family and end up raising their baby who has a strange condition, he ages very quickly. When the son is 16 years old he already looks 80 and this makes her write a book to give him before it is too late.

My Brilliant Life | Twitter: @_hyekyolove

You'll love the story of 'My Brilliant Life'

5. The Crossing

Year: 2014
Starring Zhang Ziyi and Takeshi Kaneshiro

This movie has 2 parts and is about when the Taiping sank in 1949, during this historic event, there were deaths of over 1,500 passengers and crew.

You can watch 'The Crossing' in which Song Hye Kyo acted.

6. The Queens

Year: 2015
Starring Song Hye Kyo and Shawn Dou

This film is based on a novel of the same name and is about 3 women who have different lives and face their daily life and also their romantic situations. We will follow them in their adventures and conflicts.

The Queens | Twitter: @songhyekyo_PH

'The Queens' has a very interesting story for you.

Keep watching more movies, here we have some of Jo Jong Suk you might like, enjoy more of this actor. 

Related Articles

More News

More News